kutch darbar dhaba pure veg kathiyawadi restaurant vasai

Party at Kutch Darbar Pure Veg Khathiyawadi Restaurant.

pure veg kathiyawadi restaurant

======================================================================

Kutch Darbar is home to entirely vegeterian restaurant located in vasai east, Mumbai. It is a well-known location for Gujrati food.

It has an live performance, orchestra and garba also it offers wide range of dishes.  

This restaurant also has a live counter where you can watch the shef preparing the food. 

Don't miss to enjoy awesome food, garba, performance and music vibes.❤️

 Also you can checkout my amazing 
 vlog at kutch darbar!!!




Power-packed Entertainment at kutch darbar.

Information about kutch darbar 📣🚨🔔

1) 💎 popular spot for family gathering & events.

2) 💎 large banquet hall that can accomdate up to 500 guests.
    
3) 💎 this location is a popular destination.

4) 💎 great option looking for Gujrati food in mumbai.

5) 💎 prices are very resonable.

         & So, I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

So don't miss it out must visit once.

pure veg kathiyawadi restaurant



                        **Most Common Question**

1) What's the entry fee at kutch darbar and is the food unlimited? 
Ans) Entry fee might change from time to time and food provided is delicious and unlimited.
manavmehta41

Hello, I am Manav Mehta. I am From India. I am also a vlogger.. Vlogging has been a great way for me to connect with people and share my experiences with them.

Previous Post Next Post